Saturday, June 14, 2008

As good as it gets!


I thought I'd give blogging a go! Now I can keep up with all my cousins & friends! LOL

Here's a little blip of where we are!

I think at this point in life.....things are as good as it gets! Bob & I are so blessed to have a fabulous marriage & the the fabulous kiddos! We are on a financial quest to be debt free. We value our time as a family, with our friends & our community at Agora. It has taken us so long to get our act together financially that when we finally decided we were sick of living the way we were and changed it, our WHOLE life changed. We have found that money effects every area of your life! We are closer as a couple, we communicate so much better, the stress of living paycheck to check is gone & the blessings have came rolling in! It is truly incredible!

As for our kiddos, they are the best thing in the whole wide world. Caleb Riley is almost 9, Eden Marie 6 and Aaron Isaiah 5. They are it! As I sit here in type my eyes tear up thinking about them. They each are so different; Caleb has the heart of a servant, he is my pleaser. Eden is my princess & a friend to ALL. Aaron is ornery, he puts on smile on every face & loves to have a good time! As you can see we are truly blessed.

I look forward to blogging, I agree with Amy, it's definitely putting myself out there!



3 comments:

Amy Van Pay said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading more!!! Love you, Sis :)

sarah said...

hey melissa! glad you are blogging now. your kids sound amazing. what a cute picture of yall! just curious, did you and your husband follow the dave ramsey plan? several of my friends have done that and swear by it.

Melissa said...

Yes we are! Dave Ramsey is fabulous!!!